Monday 9 July 2012

Hello From Cakes By Maddi


Hello cake lovers,

I have recently decided to develop my home cake making business, and through my new site I will be displaying all of my cake and cookie creations that I have custom designed for people. I welcome you to browse through my pages and encourage you to come back often as, like I said, the site is new and I am still progressing with it. To view my creations go to the gallery page at the top and scroll through my works.

I must admit I am new to this whole blogging thing, I have been in the stone age for several years and finally I am starting to catch up with the latest and greatest of tech and web stuff...now just to get one of them new-fangled digital cameras (not kidding...).

A little bit about me is that I am a stay-at-home mom, and I am married to my wonderful husband Mike. We have 2 wonderful little rug rats, one boy, one girl, and one more on the way (yup it's busy) and between me and them I'm not sure who enjoys my tasty hobby more! LOL. I am based out of Gananoque, ON and am open for local orders (pick up only), and I can be directly contacted through:
cakebymaddi@gmail.com

So thanks for reading, come back often and check out my latest creations, and feel free to comment, ask questions, and if you are looking to order from me, just know that the sky is the limit when it comes to ideas and working within all price ranges!

No comments:

Post a Comment